Front End Developer (SC Clearance Required)
London, City of London - Greater London
Front End Web
£400 - £450 per day
As the Front End Developer you'll need SC Clearance and experience with Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS and Node (API) or at least a very good understanding.
As the Front End Developer responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. As the Front End Developer you will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Front End Developer responsibilities:
- Work as part of agile teams to develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Front End Developer skills and qualifications:
- Currently valid UK Government Security Clearance
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS.
- Good understanding of nodeJS and its ecosystem.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
If you're a Front End Developer who has SC Clearance and you can commute to St Pauls easily, please apply now.