Front End Developer
London, City of London - Greater London
Front End Web
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Front End Software Engineer to work on the portfolio of digital media products.
You’ll share the responsibility for the digital transformation. You’ll ensure high quality code is delivered quickly and to a high standard in line with product goals and sprint cycles. You’ll be well versed in using agile methods and enjoy working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure all code is of a testable standard
- Design solutions to new features and estimate effort
- Write unit tests to ensure JS quality persists, when needed
- Build markup and styling where necessary
- Reviewing other developers code, and advocating best practice
- Experience in Agile processes
Skills required – Front End Developer
- Develop new user facing features
- Good understanding of how to work with API services
- Good understanding of semantic web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Good understanding of web security and protocols
- Any understanding of backend technologies like Java, Node.js, Ruby Cucumber and Bamboo would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.