Front End Developer
London, City of London - Greater London
Front End Web
£80,000 - £85,000 per annum
I am looking for an experienced front end developer to work closely with the design and back end development teams to build a beautiful, modern, usable and maintainable web interface across the customer facing application portfolio.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Implementing complex designs using HTML5 and CSS3 that offer a first-class experience on desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Testing applications and components at a unit, integration and system level.
- Streamline build process to best suit the job as requirements evolve including the use of appropriate existing tools in the Webpack ecosystem.
- Working on customer facing and internal applications.
- Drive front end strategy, adopting new tools and technologies in order to succeed.
- Obsessively keep up to date with new tools and techniques.
- Care deeply about building reliable and well-tested systems whilst striving to build products used by millions of people.
- Have a good eye for design - you know what good looks like
- You’ll have some experience with back end development, particularly using Elixir
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.