Hammersmith, Hammersmith & Fulham - Greater London
Front End Web
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
As the Frontend Developer you'll work with the full project cycle including application architecture, designs input, and site layout/user interface. As the Frontend Developer you will also work on the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Frontend Developer benefits:
- Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Gym Discount, Childcare Benefits and Flexi-Working
- Technology fluid environment, we're constantly learning and adding to our tech
As the Junior Frontend Developer you should be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in your work.
Frontend Developer requirements:
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to development.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, and managers while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of projects’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Frontend Developer responsibilities:
- Write well structured, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling their site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers and developers to match visual design intent.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
If you are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV which has a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and how you work with them.