London, City of London - Greater London
Front End Web
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum
I’m working with a leading Ecommerce client who are looking for a frontend developer with good exposure to React and experience with Node will be required. The front-end developer must work well in a team and contribute in group discussions about ideas and the direction of the projects available.
Skills you’ll need
- A proven track record of some degree of back end work in Node.js.
- You intuitively know good UX from bad UX, and always build with the user in mind.
- A deep understanding and preference for Functional Programming is highly desirable.
- Strong experience with React: feel comfortable basing a reusable framework on it, or have a strong valid opinion why this is not a good idea.
- Some level of Native Mobile experience would be a very strong advantage.
- You are excited by rapid, lean development procedures with very little administrative overhead (think of a mixture between Lean and Programmer Anarchy). You strive to receive real feedback from what you’ve built in the form of real user stats, as quickly as possible after you’ve built it, and you relentlessly do whatever you can to drive this time-to-feedback downward. You’re comfortable deploying changes to Production as often as possible.
- You are comfortable with the fact that your decisions and the result of your work will be proven wrong by stats, and adapt very quickly.
- You will own your work with pride.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.