Automation Test Analyst
London, City of London - Greater London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Responsibilities - Automation Test Analyst
- Collaborate with your scrum team members to determine overall test strategy.
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
- Assist the scrum team in the adoption of BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) practices.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralised test case repository in CI.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing sessions
Candidate Requirements - Automation Test Analyst
- Experience developing keyword driven test frameworks and automated test code in an agile environment.
- Strong Agile experience, including TDD and BDD.
- Practical experience of testing across all application layers - UI tier (thick and thin), business tier, data tier, database and APIs.
- A smart and a quick learner who loves to master new technologies.
- Practical knowledge of Usability, Regression, Integration and Exploratory testing.
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to create effective working relationships across the organisation.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.