London, City of London - Greater London
£60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Data Engineer/BigData Engineer required by a small, fast-moving, data analytics outfit with a start-up mentality. The successful Data Engineer/BigData Engineer will report directly to the CTO and support and enable all streams of work to ensure data architecture, and design, are built efficiently and are scalable.
● Python/Scala/Java are typically used for data engineering tasks
● Hadoop / Apache Spark / Apache Flink / Storm
● Big data related design patterns
● Data Warehousing/ETL
● RDBMS, e.g. Postgres, MySQL
● NOSQL: e.g. Cassandra, DynamoDB
This position has potential for professional and personal growth and the successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of projects. Interview slots, contact us!