Data Scientist-R, Python, Spark, D3. JS, BigData
London, City of London - Greater London
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Data Scientist required to join an established data technology team within a young, dynamic outfit. The successful candidate will be working closely with other team members, applying data mining techniques, getting involved in statistical analysis to deliver innovative products.
- Developing machine learning and predictive models on diverse datasets
- Processing, verifying and cleansing data mining and exploratory analysis
- Work with the engineering teams in providing high quality solutions
- Keeping upto late on the latest developments within data science
- Advanced degree in Maths, Stats, Computer Science, Phsyics, Operational research or related areas
- Experience in ML algorithms predictive analytics etc
- Programming experience with Python, R, spark etc
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgresSQL, noSQL databases, Mapreduce/BigQuery, Redshift etc.
- Experience with modern data processing frameworks like Hadoop/mapreduce, Scala, dataflow etc
- Data visualization like D3.JS, ggplot
Exciting opportunity to join an emerging Data function with great access to the latest technology. Fun, smart and easy to work with colleagues! Telephone interview slots!