London, City of London - Greater London
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
In this role you’ll be working directly with architects, senior engineers and developers to craft infrastructure & services based on a wide & interesting toolkit of automation tools.
Skills and Experience as the DevOps Engineer:
- Know at-least 1 programming/scripting language and the thirst to learn
- Can build useful tooling, infrastructure and services and make sure its automated & repeatable.
- Is comfortable at the Linux command line –and some Windows PowerShell skills would be useful too.
- Has great troubleshooting and debugging skills and can talk development teams through complex issues.
- Can work independently and is self-motivated but thrives as part of a team.
- Believes in contribution back to the community and is happy to talk about the work they’re doing within
Desirable skills as the DevOps Engineer:
- AWS experience
- Experience of either Terrafrom/Docker/Chef
- Must be able to communicate effectively with development teams, architects, support services
- Always have one eye on Security and is keen to ensure best practice is followed
- Have a good sense of humour.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.