Senior Devops Engineer | Start up
Tower Hill, London
£75,000 per annum
Our client based in Central London have a great opportunity to be part of their Devops team. To build, maintain and improve the server and service infrastructure on which their projects run and deliver real production services in the cloud being consumed by real consumers. Based our of their amazing offices near London Bridge.
The Senior Devops Engineer will need:
- Experience in cloud computing, ideally with AWS.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system, networking and information security.
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- Experience with provisioning tools like Chef, Terraform or Packer.
- Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins or similar).
- Experience with source code repositories, especially Git.
- Ability to script languages and code in any one of the following, Bash, Ruby, Python.
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluate outcomes
Also nice to have:
- Knowledge of container virtualization and orchestration layers, like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Distributed Systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like Redis, Cassandra or DynamoDB.
- Experience of deploying, supporting, patching Ruby and Rails applications.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.