Senior Solutions Architect - CRM, Salesforce
London, City of London - Greater London
£80,000 - £95,000 per annum
Our client, a software company based in Central London, is looking to hire a Senior Solution Architect to join their thriving business. Please see below the responsibilities associated with the role, but if you are from a Consultancy or customer focussed background, with good CRM experience, we would like to hear from you.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive implementations
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
The package on offer is very attractive including stock options and 20% bonus, the roles includes 40/50% travel throughout EMEA, which is something to be mindful of.
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to be considered, please do apply ASAP as interviews will happen next week!