Software Engineer (Node, React / Angular)
London, City of London - Greater London
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
As the Software Engineer you'll join a small development team that is growing rapidly. You'll work on the development and delivery of platforms, applications and services for a number of major media and publishing clients.
They predominantly work with Amazon Web Services, Node.js, React (or Angular), Shell scripting and SQL/NoSQL. As the Software Engineer you'll be based in their City office.
As the Software Engineer you should have some/most of the following:
- Experience of developing with AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, Data pipelines)
- Experience of database technologies (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of front end framework such as React and Angular.
- Experience of build tools
- Experience of Git (Command line, Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, Stash)
- Experience/knowledge of TDD and BDD
- Experience with testing tools and techniques
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with CI servers (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo)
- Experience of developing on Linux/UNIX
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment principles
- JIRA and Confluence
- Experience within Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
If you're a Software Engineer who's keen to learn new skills, please apply now!