Test Engineer - Selenium, Java, BDD
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
As the Test Engineer you'll join a leading provider of end-to-end payment solutions. As the Automation Test Engineer you'll need experience with; Selenium Web Driver, Java, BDD/Cucumber.
Test Engineer requirements:
- Experience developing automated test code in an agile environment.
- Agile experience, including TDD and BDD.
- Practical experience of testing across all application layers - UI tier (thick and thin), business tier, data tier, database and APIs.
- Practical knowledge of Usability, Regression, Integration and Exploratory testing.
Test Engineer responsibilities:
- Collaborate with your scrum team members to determine overall test strategy.
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
- Assist the scrum team in the adoption of BDD practices.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralised test case repository in CI.
Test Engineer benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye Care
- Cycle to Work
- Health Screening
- Childcare Vouchers
- Buy and Sell Holiday
- And many more...
If you're a Test Engineer who's skilled in Test Automation and can commute to Canary Wharf then please apply now.