Test Engineer (Selenium, .Net)
London, City of London - Greater London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Test Engineer you'll need experience with Test Automation (Selenium) and .Net/C#.
Test Engineer Technical Skills:
- Solid experience in testing web/windows/mobile applications using variety of testing approaches and tools.
- Very thorough in building comprehensive test packs using different approaches like;
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- Stress Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Source control using GIT.
- Converting manual test cases into automated scripts
- Conduct test case, documentation and code peer-reviews
- Document software defects
- Develop test cases that provide test coverage for existing and new features
- Develop test cases for regression testing
- Provide and maintain process documentation
- Determine production readiness of application
- Experience testing distributed enterprise systems
- SQL Server (TSQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures)
Test Engineer Personal Skills:
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as part of fast-paced team
- Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently
- Eager to implement your own processes and procedures
- Interested in the future of testing and deployment
- Be keen to develop your career and eventually lead a bigger QA function
As the Test Engineer you'll join an international market leader providing an Innovative & Affordable Suite of Solution & Services addressing Operational Governance, Risk, Compliance and Safety Solutions for today and the future.
If you're a Test Engineer who's skilled in Automation with .Net and you can commute to Bank easily, please apply now!