Test Lead (Automation & Manual)
Kings Cross, London
£450 - £550 per day
As the Test Lead you'll lead all automation test activities, lead a team of manual and automation testers to analyse, design and implement automation test cases for their website(s) and back office systems. As the Test Lead you will have a strong technical background as well as solid leadership experience with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
As the Test Lead you should have most/some of the below:
- Demonstrable experience of automation testing in an Agile/TDD delivery environment
- Proven test / automation leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience of developing & executing test cases/suites for enterprise applications developed using various technologies including Java/J2EE & web services
- Technical knowledge (e.g. Unix / Linux)
- Experience in testing APIs or other non-UI-driven functionality
- Experience in testing data consistency
- Experience of using IDEs like IntelliJ / Spring Tool Suite and Git / BitBucket
- Experience of using Junit / TestNg for running and reporting
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Basic knowledge of database & coding concepts
As the Test Lead you'll join one of the largest, fastest-growing sites in the UK!
If you're a Contract Test Lead who's skilled in Automation & Manual testing, please apply now!