Junior Recruiter, Junior Recruitment Consultant
Due to rapid expansion and some big client wins, Digitech are looking to appoint a number of Recruiters and Delivery Consultants at various levels from complete Juniors/ beginners to experienced Consultants.
- Fantastic training given throughout and the chance to work with one of the leading digital brands in the industry.
- Market leading commission scheme - paying up to 30%
- Annual incentive trip abroad and monthly sales competitions
This role requires an excellent communicator, someone who is confident dealing with candidates /clients and who has the ability to assess situations in an efficient and effective manner. A successful Consultant needs to be able to capitalise on opportunities within a fast paced environment and be flexible and adaptable in their approach.
- Working to daily & monthly pre-defined targets & KPI’s
- Achieving quarterly & annual Gross Profit targets set
- Advertising live roles using social media, job boards and other tools
- Resourcing candidates for live roles; utilising internal database, social media and job boards
- On-going candidate relationship management
- Maintaining internal database with up-to-date information
- Screening (quality management & role match) and submission of CV’s
- Generating leads and opportunities to support sales/candidate pipeline
- Gaining market intelligence through ongoing research
- Checking candidate ID and right to work documentation
- Managing reference request process
- Producing mailshots & marketing literature to develop business areas
- Preparing candidates for interview
No experience necessary!
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.