60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6NP
Due to rapid expansion and some big client wins, Digitech are looking to appoint a number of Recruiters and Delivery Consultants at various levels from complete beginners to experienced.
This role requires an excellent communicator, someone who is confident dealing with candidates and who has the ability to assess situations in an efficient and effective manner. A successful Consultant needs to be able to capitalise on opportunities within a fast paced environment and be flexible and adaptable in their approach.
* Working to daily & monthly pre-defined targets & KPI’s
* Achieving quarterly & annual Gross Profit targets set
* Advertising live roles using social media, job boards and other tools
* Resourcing candidates for live roles; utilising internal database, social media and job boards
* On-going candidate relationship management
* Maintaining internal database with up-to-date information
* Screening (quality management & role match) and submission of CV’s
* Generating leads and opportunities to support sales/candidate pipeline
* Gaining market intelligence through ongoing research
* Checking candidate ID and right to work documentation
* Managing reference request process
* Producing mailshots & marketing literature to develop business areas
* Preparing candidates for interview