Biddable Account Manager
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
My client, a large digital marketing company based in Shoreditch are going through considerable growth and are looking to hire a Search and Biddable Account Manager to report into the Exec team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Use a variety of data sources and research techniques to develop the agency’s response to search and social briefs
- Continually push the bar for more creative, innovative paid search and social solutions
- Suggest and introduce relevant marketing technologies that can help gain our clients’ a competitive edge in paid search and social
- Set and manage expectations of client and internal teams, ensuring the business has the optimal time to deliver high quality outputs and we are consistently seeking ways to improve service delivery for our clients
- Provide consistent and effective support to the Account Director, manage up and escalate issues as appropriate
- Lead meetings and discussions with clients
- Establish an understanding of all areas of the agency’s expertise, and the products and services we can provide to our client
- Be at the forefront of media industry development
- Continually seek and deploy better ways of working
My client moves very quickly and will offer a great work life balance and culture.
The role comes with bonus and benefits.
If you are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV which has a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and how you work with them.