London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£80,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a vibrant, fast growing company in the heart of London.
Responsibilities as the Business Analyst:
- Reporting to the COO and working with him to introduce good practice in:
- Understanding and capturing product and customer requirements, and
- Articulating those requirements for product managers and engineers to execute against.
- Cross-functional project teamwork, with engineering team and data science.
- Documenting practice and process to ensure consistent approach.
- Multiple concurrent product & customer projects.
Required Skills as the Business Analyst:
- Experience in:
- capturing accurate requirements & problem statements from customers
- writing requirements as Behaviour Driven Development statements
- creating clearly defined user centred customer journeys
- Highly organised, meets deadlines.
- Agile (kanban) process and practice
Also good to have:
- Additional languages.
- Insurance sector knowledge.
- Presentation production and delivery skills.
- Knowledge of GPS/GIS, mapping based services.
- M2M, Mobile, or big data knowledge.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.