Project Management & Business Analysis
£45,000 per annum
The Business Analyst will be working on multiple projects of varying size and scope, engaging with internal and external stakeholders, technology providers and clients. The successful candidate will be methodical, practical, results-focused, detail-oriented, technically-minded, creative and adaptable, with exceptional communications skills.
Keys Skills as the Business Analyst:
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements from clients, auditors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with clients to define requirements for bespoke service offerings and reports.
- Mapping internal business processes, proposing and implementing improvements to existing processes and identifying requirements for new processes.
- Monitoring and reporting on business performance.
- Supporting and being an integral member of the Business Analysis team
- Proven business analysis skills, ideally in a dynamic and expanding business environment.
- Ability to work independently to define concepts and under direction of project managers in addition to being able to work as a member of the team.
- Ability to interact professionally with all stakeholders; clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to liaise and facilitate collaboration between business units with diverse priorities.
- Experience of user acceptance testing.
- Microsoft Office experienced user, with some degree of exposure to JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet and Salesforce
If you are a Business Analyst who is looking for the next step in your career, where you are looking to develop and progress through the ranks for a successful business then please apply!