London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
The Data Insight Team are looking for someone who can help deliver high quality data insights for our national and regional portfolio of websites, mobile sites and apps.
The successful candidate will join the team in London, supporting their work with business-wide stakeholders including product & engineering, editorial, marketing and sales teams. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong numerical background that wants to work in an environment that encourages personal development, within a team that is growing and learning together.
- Manage insight projects from end to end, from project scoping to final delivery, including stakeholder management
- Analyse large volumes of diverse data and derive actionable insights from it
- Communicate results and insights in a clear and accessible way to diverse audiences within the company
- Review internal data and analytics capabilities on an ongoing basis to identify knowledge gaps and work closely with the data team and web developers to find solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business with the aim of understanding their business needs
- Collaborate closely with data engineers, product managers, analysts, and drive the agenda on.
- Research and evaluate industry and emerging insights and analytics practices, technologies and methodologies in order to ensure the right set of tools for success
The Ideal Candidate
- Good experience using digital analytics packages, Google 360 would be an advantage!
- Strong numerical background; experience in working with large volumes of data
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- A keen interest in digital and more specifically digital publishing
- A common sense and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to learn on the go in a fast paced environment
- Great communication and collaboration skills and the ability to get things done!
Experience with relational databases and SQL and tools like BigQuery is a plus, as well as experience with UX research methods.
Please enquire now for further details!