Google Analytics - Web Analyst
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client, a renowned media company are keen to hire a Web Analyst to own their Google Analytics platform as part of a greenfield implementation. Working as part of a small team, this is a hands on role reporting into the Head of Technology.
You will need to hit the ground running from day one owning the front end and Tag management of google analytics.
Day to responsibilities will cover:
- carry out technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work
- Write up code change files for implementation work
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues to produce dashboards via APIs
- Deliver update reports to internal clients and present findings in person or via conference calls
- Assist in educating clients and colleagues on the importance of online measurement & provide best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
- Collaborate with the design, development and search teams for multi-disciplined project work
- Collaborate with the internal teams to troubleshoot and enhance client reporting and performance measurement through robust analytics implementations
- Excellent knowledge in Google Analytics / GTM and Tealium
- Understanding of the technical aspects of web analytics and SEO
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
If the above sounds of interest and you are looking for a move into an exciting project please call us.