Head of Search / SEO
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£75,000 - £80,000 per annum
My client, a leading digital marketing agency in Shoreditch are going through considerable growth and are looking to secure a Head of SEO / Head of Search reporting into the the Exec team.
This company offer a great working environment, culture and client base.
- Strong commercial acumen. We are looking for someone to evolve, codify and package our search marketing offer (PPC & SEO) so that it becomes a driver of business growth in its own right
- Always be actively involved in leading clients’ strategic direction, pushing them and our teams to think strategically about all aspects of search marketing.
- Experience in working closely with wider media, analytics, creative and technology teams.
- Proven ability to gain and wield a deep knowledge of our clients’ businesses, not just from a search marketing perspective, but also from a marketing perspective and beyond.
- Bringing new kinds of SEO and PPC solutions to the table.
- Must know how to teach people how to become idea people, be a master at the art of selling in an idea, and be looking for innovation everywhere.
- Leadership - the ability to seamlessly manage multiple clients and maintain a superior level of client satisfaction.
- Strong Communication Skills – they must excel in the new business arena and foster a very tight relationship with other teams. This person must be comfortable with regularly soliciting feedback from the rest of the business to improve work load, education, and opportunities for junior employees.
- Deep knowledge of all strategic, technical and operational aspects of enterprise level SEO and PPC, with experience of having led large scale international clients
- Experience in integrating search strategy and implementation within the wider media mix
- Highly familiar with relevant tools, for example Google AdWords, Kenshoo, Marin, DS3, BrightEdge, Sensor Tower, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Search Console
- Ability to articulate the commercial value of search in front of senior stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders within the business to achieve project goals
If this sounds like you and wish to find a new job very quickly I would like to hear from you.
This is a permanent basis with bonus of benefits.