IT Project Manager - Payments
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£400 - £450 per day
Leading e-commerce company are looking to hire a Project Manager on contract to start asap reporting into the Head of Programmes. You will be responsible for the selection and delivery of a payment software system.
You will be required to:
- To analyse requirements for payment software provider.
- To work with procurement in selecting the payment provider that can deliver these requirements and replace the existing provider
- To work with several development teams to co-ordinate work required to integrate payment provider software into digital sites and business systems.
- To be a central point of contact for the payment provider and the dev teams to troubleshoot the implementation and to manage the roadmap for the full transition including risks, issues etc
- To set up and manage the shared documentation
- To ensure the off-boarding from our existing payment provider and on-boarding of new is GDPR compliant
You must have the following experience
- Traditional project management
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of and preferably previous experience of working with payment providers
- Experience of working on finance systems
- A good understanding of the rigour required when dealing with financial data and systems
- Good technical knowledge (APIs, web services)
- Strong documentation skills
If this sounds like you and cant start week commencing the 21st August please call the Digitech offices.