Performance Director - Digital marketing - agency
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
My client, a large Digital Agency based in Shoreditch are going through a considerable period of growth and are looking to a hire a Performance Director to report into the Exec team to help build a stronger, leaner and better client relationship experience.
You must come from a Digital Agency background with several years experience from Account Management to Performance Director.
Your core responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage and own senior client relationships establishing a high level of trust
- Work closely with the Global Client Lead to understand the clients’ business, challenges, the competitive landscape and their marketing and business objectives
- Lead the strategic execution for your client in collaboration with the data & strategy teams and support in developing the marketing direction/strategy for each client given their business objectives
- Identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, within and outside of briefs and across the business
- Own the annual global digital forecasting process in partnership with local markets & client stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements
- An expert in digital marketing with a particular focus on executing & developing mobile & app marketing, PPC, programmatic and paid social having been demonstrated through the direct management of multi-million pound media campaigns.
- Experience running international clients and account teams around the world.
- Solid understanding of online and offline planning
- Extensive knowledge of industry tools to support planning & analysis
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable organisational skills, comfortable with multitasking and running multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources.
- Ability to engage & motivate teams globally to ensure that ideas & recommendations are implemented.
If this sounds of interest and would like to have a conversation please call the 07557 355 634.