Product Manager-VOD / Video on Demand
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£55,000 per annum
Are you looking for your next opportunity as a VOD product manager? If so this could be the perfect match! The client are looking for a Product Manager to oversee and own their VOD programme.
Some of responsibilities as the VOD Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner include;
- defining the vision, strategy and roadmap the VOD area to deliver growth in audience and revenue.
- in constant communication with business stakeholders to ensure organisational alignment and encourage digital thinking.
- collaborate with the Back End engineers to define, build, test, deliver and optimise new functionality in a lean, data-informed delivery team.
Key skills as the VOD Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner
- Able to identify, understand and react to market trends and form a strategy based on user research, data analysis and business objectives
- Business acumen and leadership, including ability to make decisions or recommend a course of action to senior managers and stakeholders
- Understands the needs of product users and can guide products through their life-cycle
- Willing to experiment and make use of agile and lean methodology in a self-organising team
Exciting opportunity to work for a great organisation with fun and friendly employees. Telephone interview slots!