London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£450 - £500 per day
A Project Manager is required for an initial 6-month contract for a nationally recognised media client in London. As the Project Manager you will be running large eCommerce projects with the aim of improving the customer journey through digital web & mobile projects. You will need to have a proven background in delivering complex client facing web /eCommerce applications in highly Agile/Kanban environments.
Agile Project Manager Essential Experience
- Extensive experience delivering complex eCommerce projects
- Experience with legacy migration into microservices
- Experience with Agile /Kanban would be great
- Understanding of web services and the SDLC
- Managing the delivery of the companyâ€™s architecture transformation.
- Knowledge of eCommerce systems
- Digital projects ie web or mobile applications
- You will be responsible for delivering projects on time, to budget and to the required quality standard on behalf of the Project Board.
- Have proven experience in project management/team leadership in software product development
- Have excellent people management, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Are a strong decision maker and possess analytical/problem solving skills
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to be considered, please do apply.