Project Management & Business Analysis
£55,000 per annum
The Senior Project Manager leads the delivery of multiple projects, working at every stage of the project lifecycle from inception through to post-implementation. The Project Manager will engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project has well-defined requirements, benefits and success criteria, and will then run a virtual team across IT and business disciplines to ensure accurate and timely delivery. Projects will be planned, tracked and managed in line with standards and procedures.
Key Skills Required as the Project Manager
- Experience of successfully managing the end to end project delivery of both IT and business change projects
- Proven experience in delivering projects in line with industry standard project management tools and methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMI and MS Project.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience producing and managing financial forecasts and budgets.
- An awareness of infrastructure and software development methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience managing projects using offshore partners for delivery would be an advantage.
- Experience of and the ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders and bring individuals together, to ensure collaboration throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Experience facilitating workshops with a range of stakeholders/clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of MSOffice suite and Microsoft Project or an equivalent tool such as Smartsheet is essential.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be advantageous.
If you are a Project Manager who is looking for the next step in your career, where you are looking to develop and progress through the ranks for a successful business then please apply!