Project Management & Business Analysis
£300 per day
Risk Management Analyst to join a leading client in their Stockholm office as a Risk management analyst. The company is a multi-asset derivatives clearinghouse covering Commodities, Equity and Fixed Income. The major risks involved in the clearing business are counterparty risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk.
Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
• A good understanding of financial statements and credit risk is a requirement
• A solid interest in financial markets
• Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Excellent language skills in written and spoken English.
• Performing credit risk analysis of the Clearinghouse counterparties
• Participating in the onboarding process of new counterparties to the Clearinghouse by making credit risk assessments
• Monitoring of news concerning the Clearinghouse’s members and counterparties
The role is fairly Junior, telephone interview slots!
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.