Service Improvement Manager - ITIL V3
London, City of London - Greater London
Project Management & Business Analysis
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
My client, a recognised publisher are looking for a Service Improvement Manager to oversee a number of changes within the department.
Key responsibilities will cover:
- You will have extensive knowledge and operational experience of Call Centre’s and have an understanding of Telephony Equipment/solutions.
- Develop, support and embed a culture of continuous improvement, service development plans, robust training schedules and quality assurance checks for over 60+ staff, to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met and a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Monitor and review procedures and processes for several services. Where service improvement is required, ensure that a clear plan is established and agreed with the appropriate parties on how to move forward consistently and implement such plans.
- You will also monitor the root-cause analysis of any client service issues and develop plans for assured improvements.
- Have an excellent grounding in the problem management processes and lifecycle
- Analyse and Drive quality assurance - Ticket call notes/updates, ticket summary, prioritisation and categorisation
- Evaluate IT processes on a regular basis, identifying areas where the targeted process metrics have fallen under the KPI’s and holding regular benchmarking, audits, maturity assessments and reviews. Gap analysis skills are expected.
- Have experience of dealing with significant processes usually found in other organisations e.g. escalation management, major incident response and threat management response.
- Understand existing baseline standards and improve upon them as agreed with strategy or management need
- Define specific initiatives aimed at improving IT services and processes, based on the results of service reviews and process evaluations.
- Responsible for creating, initiating actions and managing IT Service Improvement Plans to manage improvement initiatives.
- IT Customer survey - Responsible for the creation, distribution and leading the results review process
- Have outstanding commutation skills and have a passion for technology.
- Have a positive attitude at all times, both when dealing with colleagues and importantly our customers
If this sounds of interest please call the Digitech offices.