London, City of London - Greater London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
My client a large media and publishing business are looking to hire a proven Senior Automation Test Engineer / Software Developer in Test to help build their automation environment.
Their consumer websites have huge amounts of traffic within their specialisms and need strong automation understanding to help take them to the next level.
• Proven QA experience working within a digital environment, preferably within a multi-brand environment.
• Working with business and technical teams to determine different approaches to support business solutions.
• Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
• You’ll have worked effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Experience working in an agile development environment, JIRA and Confluence.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of test design principles and best practices.
• Cares about code quality.
• Has an automation driven approach to problem solving.
• Test automation using Selenium.
• Strong background in TDD / BDD.
• Good knowledge and experience using Jenkins (CI server), Bitbucket (Version control)
If this role sounds of interest and would like to know more please contact us. My client is keen to interview and hire soon.