London, City of London - Greater London
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
I am looking for a Drupal Developer that can investigate and fix their own PHP, HTML5, CSS and JS problems. The role will be to continue the ongoing enhancement and development of the Drupal 8 CMS instance. Used by all the analysts to input their daily stories and weekly/monthly/annual report modules 24/7 this is a high-profile project with a heavy nod towards stable, risk free development practices.
Key tasks – Drupal Developer
- Deploy and configure Drupal core and contributed modules according to requirements into the existing dedicated AWS dev environment.
- Develop new custom modules and themes to meet requirements.
- Support best practice and in-house standards of coding.
- Analyse stakeholder requirements, estimate the time taken to complete tasks and assist with timely resolution of any post-rollout issues.
- Work with other Drupal team members on website development and support.
- Provide technical assistance to a junior developer when appropriate.
- If required, ensure a satisfactory level of documentation exists to enable another suitably experienced developer to develop/maintain the site/section/pages.
- Work with third-party developers when necessary.
Skills required – Drupal Developer
- Proven experience developing Drupal web solutions
- Familiarity of main components of the Drupal CMS (components, subsystems, modules, etc)
- Experience using Git version control (or similar), and MySQL admin tools.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.