Full Stack C# Developer
Hammersmith, Hammersmith & Fulham - Greater London
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Working here as a Full Stack C# Developer you will enjoy an open plan office just 30 seconds from the tube with a healthy and cheap onsite cafeteria.
- As the Full Stack C# Developer you'll receive a flexible benefits package including (but not limited to) an annual bonus, 25 days holiday, company contribution pension, cycle to work scheme, health insurance with subsidised gym membership, dental insurance, life assurance, company laptop and mobile phone.
They are under a period of great growth and require the skills of a thoughtful, outgoing, and positive Full Stack C# Developer to join the talented technology team. To be successful in the role you will have proven skills as a full stack developer.
In this role, as the Full Stack C# Developer you will be part of the technology team that is in charge of all technology across the business, specifically you will be part of the development team which is a blend of onsite and offshore developers.
Full Stack C# Developer skill set:
- Experience in front end technologies, custom UI patterns, and libraries
- Experience in web development with strong customer focus and requirements-driven design and development.
- Full stack development experience with strong technology and development fundamentals, including an understanding of secure development practices.
- MS SQL / T-SQL (advanced scripting and development skills)
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, XPath
- Experience with source control (BitBucket preferred)
The Full Stack C# Developer role’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering pixel perfect design from requirements
- Platform architecture, new feature development, current feature-set maintenance (enhancement and bug fixing).
- Working as part of the SCRUM team with Product Managers, Tech SMEs, Designers, QA, and users to understand requirements, build technical specs, and employ technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Working with the tech team and tech management to research, review, and recommend future application solutions.
- Assist in DevOps – application lifecycle management, continuous integration, scalability, and application security.
If you're a Full Stack C# Developer who's worked with .Net/C# and can commute to Hammersmith, please apply now.