Full Stack Developer (Node, React / Angular)
London, City of London - Greater London
£400 - £475 per day
As the Full Stack Developer you'll join a small development team that is growing rapidly. You'll work on the development and delivery of platforms, applications and services for a number of major media and publishing clients.
They predominantly work with Amazon Web Services, Node.js, Angular/React. Experience of AWS is a distinct advantage. As the Full Stack Developer you'll be based in their City office.
As the Full Stack Developer you should have some/most of the following:
- Experience of developing with AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, Data pipelines)
- Experience of database technologies (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of front end framework such as React and Angular.
- An understanding of system/application performance and performance tuning
- Experience of build tools (Gradle, NPM)
- Experience of Git (Command line, Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, Stash)
- Experience/knowledge of TDD and BDD
- Experience with testing tools and techniques (Cucumber, Mocha)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with CI servers (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo)
- Experience of developing on Linux/UNIX
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment principles
- JIRA and Confluence
- Experience within Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of projects
If you're a Full Stack Developer who's keen to learn new skills, please apply now!