Junior Drupal Developer
London, City of London - Greater London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Drupal Developer with experience in Drupal 7 development. As a junior Drupal developer, your key tasks would be to help in maintaining and testing existing site functionality, implement new custom modules in Drupal 7, updating core modules, working with developer team to improve site performance and reporting platform using Drupal 7 Views, third party services and APIs. You will report to your Line Manager and will also have the chance to work with other stakeholders across different departments of the business.
Key Tasks: - Junior Drupal Developer
- Deploy and configure Drupal core and contributed modules according to requirements into the existing dedicated ACQUIA hosted Drupal 7 websites.
- Develop new custom modules and themes to meet requirements.
- Support best practice and in-house standards of coding.
- Work with other Drupal team members on website development and support.
- Provide technical assistance to support and fix day to day in-house IT issues when appropriate.
- If required, ensure a satisfactory level of documentation exists to enable another suitably experienced developer to develop/maintain the site/section/pages.
- Work with third-party services and API for ex. Pardot, Salesforce when necessary.
Skills Required - Junior Drupal Developer
- Developing and maintaining Drupal 7 web solutions using contrib modules like Views, Panels, Features and existing custom modules
- Understanding of responsive web designs
- Experience using Git version control
- Knowledge with Design editing tools like Adobe Photoshop or similar would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.