Lead Java Developer
London, City of London - Greater London
£85,000 per annum
My publishing client is seeking a Lead Java Developer to join their growing team in London. They are currently seeking talented a Lead Java Developer who is looking to work as part of a successful global organisation that is recognised as a expert in the delivery of high quality software solutions in their particular sector. They are looking for individuals with a proven track record on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organizations.
Role Responsibilities for the Lead Java Developer:
- The Lead Java Developer will provide pragmatic technical leadership to the development team ensuring that: code developed is of high quality; technical risks are estimated. He / she will drive and mentor the team in technical processes.
- The TL is build and delivery focussed. He / she will work closely with the PM (Project Manager) and the BA (Business Analysis) to remove ambiguity from requirements.
- Lead the day-to-day progression of development, troubleshoot, provide guidance, coding (20% to 60%) as well as ensuring sufficient documentation (e.g. technical design; how to guide etc) is created for functionality developed by the team.
- Continuous Integration: Maven; Jenkins; Artefactory/Nexus; GitHub
- Spring Framework
- Design Patterns (Gang of Four)
- Analytical troubleshooting
- Performance and resilience oriented development
- Content Modelling
If you are the Lead Java Developer we are looking for please apply directly to this advert.