PHP Developer - Full Stack, Wordpress
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As the PHP Developer you will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining a network of publisher sites that are being developed to drive acquisition of new customers and new revenue streams.
PHP Developer responsibilities:
- Build, deploy, and maintain WordPress-based websites
- Work with vendors to optimise servers and content delivery methods
- Liaise with Web Development, User Experience, Marketing, Affiliate and other internal teams as required to ensure corporate standards and best practices are implemented
- Manage content creation and website updates in co-operation with the marketing manager to drive traffic and conversions
- Manage external agency relationships for SEO and content development for the sites as required
- Co-ordinate provision of regular reporting and analysis of key site statistics (visits, time spent on site, page views, conversions etc.) along with performance against stated metrics
PHP Developer required skills:
- Experience setting up, deploying and mainlining WordPress websites
- Experience creating and/or modifying WordPress plugins
- Knowledge of digital marketing, website usability and website technology
- Familiarity with SEO best practice and algorithm changes, use of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools along with a proven ability of implementing these changes on site.
- Experience with responsive design/development
- Experience developing for all web browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc – for both desktop and mobile optimisation
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
If you are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV which has a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and how you work with them.