Hammersmith, Hammersmith & Fulham - Greater London
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
As the PHP Developer you'll need experience with Symfony (2 or 3) and RWD/Bootstrap. If you have any DevOps experience that'll be advantageous but not required - they'll train you in this area.
PHP Developer overview:
- As the PHP Developer you'll join a small team of developers as part of a larger Technology team. As the PHP Developer you will be working with other developers, product owners and learning technologists to extend and enhance their platform to support hundreds of thousands of online learners.
- Above all, your team’s work will help hundreds of thousands of online learners to develop their professional and digital skills each year.
PHP Developer responsibilities:
- Build the platform which powers all courses
- Deliver high quality code, working in an environment that embraces DevOps methods
- Collaborate with other developers, product owners and learning technologists
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
PHP Developer requirements:
- You are experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- You care about front and back end web technologies, from the UI to the database
- You can tell us about the projects and teams that you’ve worked with, and the problems that you’ve solved together
- Familiarity with some or all of: PHP5, PHP7, Behat/Gherkin, PHPUnit; HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, Git/Bitbucket/JIRA, Symfony, Linux, Nginx, Apache
- Familiarity with CI/CD/DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Terraform
If you're a PHP Developer who's skilled in Symfony and RWD/Bootstrap, and you can commute to Hammersmith easily, please apply now!