QA Engineer - Selenium, Java
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
As the QA Engineer you'll join a leading provider of end-to-end payment solutions.
QA Engineer responsibilities:
- Collaborate with your scrum team members to determine overall test strategy.
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
- Assist the scrum team in the adoption of BDD practices.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralised test case repository in CI.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing sessions
QA Engineer requirements:
- Experience developing keyword driven test frameworks and automated test code in an agile environment.
- Strong Agile experience, including TDD and BDD.
- Practical experience of testing across all application layers - UI tier (thick and thin), business tier, data tier, database and APIs.
- A smart and a quick learner who loves to master new technologies.
- Practical knowledge of Usability, Regression, Integration and Exploratory testing.
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to create effective working relationships across the organisation.
QA Engineer benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye Care
- Cycle to Work
- Health Screening
- Childcare Vouchers
- Buy and Sell Holiday
- And many more...
If you are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV which has a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and how you work with them.