SDET (C# Developer in Test, Selenium, BDD)
Richmond, Richmond upon Thames - Greater London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the SDET you'll need good skills in Test Automation (Selenium) and C#.
The technology department is a newly formed function, encompassing all aspects of technology - strategy, delivery and support across digital & product management, marketing, analytics, and infrastructure.
SDET role summary:
- As the SDET, part of the Technology team, you will be required to work across the full software development life cycle to translate business requirements into effective online solutions, using a mixture of traditional and emerging techniques and solutions.
- Key responsibilities as the SDET will focus on taking a leading role in solution analysis, design, development, integration, maintenance and support. This will include; technical requirements definition and working with architecture team, hands-on development, software engineering, development of standards and best practices, quality assurance, coaching and technology and toolset evolution and recommendation.
- Reporting to Project Managers and working with a variety of project stakeholders, the role requires the ability to converse and work collaboratively with a mixture of technical and non-technical project participants.
SDET job factors:
Technical & Professional Skills (Knowledge, Understanding, Experience)
- You’ll have proven SDET experience working within a digital environment, preferably within a multi-brand environment.
- Working with business and technical teams to determine different approaches to support business solutions.
- You’ll have worked effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of test design principles and best practices.
- Has an automation driven approach to problem solving.
- Test automation using Selenium or similar tool.
- Experience with BDD.
- Good knowledge and experience using Jenkins (CI server), Bitbucket (Version control)
- SQL development skills, experience with MySQL.
- Has implemented (or at least has strong understanding of) an end-to-end CI & continuous delivery
- Experience with AWS.
If you're an SDET who's skilled in Selenium and C#, and you can commute to Richmond easily, please apply now!