Senior Java Developer
London, City of London - Greater London
£70,000 per annum
Skillset: Java8, Spring, Hibernate, Angular.JS, TDD & Agile
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Six years or more experience in software development, including at least 5 years’ experience developing with Java, ideally Java 8, Java Enterprise Edition and JPA in a Linux environment.
- Experience working with an Agile methodology.
- Experience and knowledge of working with other tools, frameworks, libraries and components such as GIT, Spring Security, Spring Cloud Config, Jenkins, SQL ANSI, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of micro-services architecture, and the implementation of REST services is essential.
- Good written and verbal communicator and an active team participant. Will need to be open to peer review and feedback on deliverables, both giving and receiving, Should recognise the need to continue learning and evolving skills and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please apply and you will be contacted immediately.