Senior PHP Developer
White city, London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- 1 day Birthday Leave
- Pension scheme.
- Access to Perkbox, this benefit is open to all employees – provides access to discounted rates on a range of benefits
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- All employees who have successfully completed their probation are entitled to take any course that we offer for free (e.g. Squared online, CIPD). Terms and conditions apply.
- Holiday purchase scheme, this annually allows employees to select to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday using salary sacrifice.
Above all, your team’s work will help hundreds of thousands of online learners to develop their professional and digital skills each year.
PHP Developer responsibilities:
- Build the platform which powers all courses
- Deliver high quality code, working in an environment that embraces DevOps methods
- Collaborate with other developers, product owners and learning technologists
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
PHP Developer requirements:
- You are experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- You care about front and back end web technologies, from the UI to the database
- You can tell us about the projects and teams that you’ve worked with, and the problems that you’ve solved together
- Familiarity with some of: PHP5, PHP7, Behat/Gherkin, PHPUnit; HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, Git/Bitbucket/JIRA, Symfony, Linux, Nginx, Apache
If you're a PHP Developer who's wants to learn new skills and can commute to White City, please apply now!