UX Designer | Adobe CC, Sketch, HTML / CSS
London, City of London - Greater London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As the UX Designer you'll work in a friendly, agile environment where you'll shadow a Senior UX Designer, working closely with the Front End/React Developer team. You'll work on a variety of projects, learning new skills and will have access to as much training as you need! One of the many selling points about this company is their investment in people and progression through the business.
UX Designer Benefits:
- Bonus up to 20% (paid out 15-18% last 3 years)
- 24 days holiday pa + Bank Holidays (31 days in total)
- Training budget
- Choice of MacBook Air or Pro (13” or 15”)
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- Bike to work scheme membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Required UX Designer skills and experience:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create light weighed style guides and branding guidelines to supplement prototypes for the development teams.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Executing UI / UX design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Adobe CC and Sketch.
- Experience/knowledge with HTML/CSS a plus but not required
UX Designer role overview:
- They work for clients around the world and are proud of being able to boast 100% reference-ability.
- Over the last couple of years they have built a strong front-end delivery team that compliments their back-end integration capabilities. They now want to add additional UX/UI Design capabilities to the team to allow them to continue growing and meeting the needs of their clients as eCommerce platforms continue to become more SaaS orientated.
- The role would suit someone who has experience gained within a digital agency environment working for Tier 1 and Tier 2 clients and is now looking to grow their career by working for a fast growing Omni-channel solutions provider with an increasingly global client base.
- As the UX Designer you will have the opportunity to work with clients in multiple countries but will be based in their global hub in their London office.
If you are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV which has a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and how you work with them.