Wordpress Developer - Full Stack PHP
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As the Wordpress Developer you will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining a network of publisher sites that are being developed to drive acquisition of new customers and new revenue streams to the Digital Wallet Business.
Wordpress Developer responsibilities:
- Build, deploy, and maintain WordPress-based websites
- Work with vendors to optimize servers and content delivery methods
- Liaise with Web Development, User Experience, Marketing, Affiliate and other internal teams as required to ensure corporate standards and best practices are implemented
- Manage content creation and website updates in co-operation with the marketing manager to drive traffic and conversions
- Manage external agency relationships for SEO and content development for the sites as required
- Co-ordinate provision of regular reporting and analysis of key site statistics (visits, time spent on site, page views, conversions etc.) along with performance against stated metrics
Wordpress Developer skills and experience:
- Experience setting up, deploying and mainlining WordPress websites
- Experience creating and/or modifying WordPress plugins
- Knowledge of digital marketing, website usability and website technology
- Familiarity with SEO best practice and algorithm changes, use of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools along with a proven ability of implementing these changes on site.
- Experience with responsive design/development
- Experience developing for all web browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc – for both desktop and mobile optimization
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
If you're a Wordpress Developer who has Full Stack PHP experience and can commute to Canary Wharf then please apply now.