Digitech Insights. 7 Nov 2022
Delivery at DigiTech Resourcing
“Delivery” by Josh Ramsey
Recruitment Consultant at DigiTech Resourcing
Recruitment in general can be a tricky industry to work in, particularly in and around technology. The below is a summary of what we do every day and why the delivery team and I are specialists in the Tech market here at DigiTech Resourcing.
- Our Delivery function is at the heart of what we do here at Digitech. We spend quality time understanding our candidates ensuring they feel valued, respected, and confident that we understand their drivers, motivators, and reasons for looking for a new opportunity.
- We are fortunate to have several different tools and methods of attracting talent, with a big emphasis on building relationships and growing talent pools within our particular vertical markets. As a result, this reduces our time to hire.
- DigiTech are a Tech-Only recruitment agency. We only focus on this sector. Every candidate we speak to (active or passive) are experienced within their field.
- Candidate engagement and relationships are key – keeping in regular contact throughout the entire process is paramount to our success. We go over and beyond for our candidates even if that means speaking to them in the evening during the week or at the weekend. We are dedicated and committed and will do what it takes to support our candidates.
- We spend time with our colleagues to understand their clients’ requirements. If we’re unable to attend the initial job qualification meeting, we have regular meetings with our colleagues to ensure we have a full briefing to ensure we can source and match the best talent.
If you’d like to find out more about the how we source our candidates here at DigiTech or if you’re looking for a new opportunity yourself, please contact me or one of my colleagues who would be happy to help – we are a friendly bunch and always keen to speak about the industry and why we love what we do!
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and watch out for our next blog written by another member of the DigiTech family.