Front End Developer - Angular or React
London, City of London - Greater London
Front End Web
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
As the Front End Developer you'll need experience with; HTML5, CSS3, Angular/React, SASS/LESS, TDD/Testing Frameworks.
As the Front End Developer you will share the responsibility for the digital transformation. As the Front End Developer you’ll ensure high quality code is delivered quickly and to a high standard in line with product goals and sprint cycles. As the Front End Developer you’ll be well versed in using agile methods and enjoy working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team. Above all, you’ll want to make the brand better, which may sometimes involve challenging the status quo. The role has excellent career development opportunities, both in technical and wider professional growth.
As the Front End Developer you'll:
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure all code is follows AA WCAG accessibility standards
- Ensure all code is of a testable standard
- Design solutions to new features and estimate effort
- Write unit tests to ensure JS quality persists, when needed
- Build markup and styling where necessary
- Work to an Agile processes
Front End Developer skill set:
backbone.js, angularJS or reactJS
- Develop new user facing features
- Understanding of how to work with API services
- Understanding of semantic web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Understanding of web security and protocols.
- Any understanding of backend technologies like Java, Node.js, Ruby Cucumber and Bamboo would be
- Mindful of repaint, reflow, DOM tree, render tree, keyframes and cpu/gpu optimisation
If you're a Front End Developer who is skilled in Angular and/or React and can commute to Victoria, please apply now.