Front End Developer (React. js)
Front End Web
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
As the Front End Developer you'll need experience with React.js. As the Front End Developer you'll join a brand new development team within the business, which operates entirely lean, Innovation driven, and focus relentlessly on Innovating fast to discover new business models.
What you will do as the Front End Developer:
- You will re-engineer the front end to be in line with the native mobile architecture they’re in the process of building, while remaining flexible enough to rapidly experiment with front end functionality. As the Front End Developer you’ll strive to build it as a data-driven framework that can be reused for other apps.
- The current front end is built in React, and all indications are that they’ll build this new front end framework in React too. You’ll need to know React well.
Front End Developer skills you’ll need:
- Some degree of back end work in Node.js.
- You intuitively know good UX from bad UX, and always build with the user in mind.
- Experience with React: feel comfortable basing a reusable framework on it, or have a strong valid opinion why this is not a good idea.