Front End Developer (React. js)
North West London
Front End Web
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
They are a new app where matching algorithms create relevant matches over the app. Following a successful pilot, they aim to scale the product over the remainder of 2017 and into 2018.
As the Front End Developer you will help extend the platform over desktop. You'll join an open community where everyone can benefit. They also provide closed groups to businesses who wish to empower their employees with “peer to peer” learning and support.
Front End Developer skillset:
- HTML5 and CSS3 using LESS/SASS pre-processors
- Gulp, Bower, NPM and Webpack
- REST/RESTful APIs
- Version control with GIT
- Conceptual understanding of UX/UI design process and development
- Unit testing (Mocha, Jasmine etc)
- Agile Scrum/Kanban environment
What's expected of you as the Front End Developer:
- Shaping and developing new and exciting features for responsive web platform
- Maintaining and developing new features for their admin platform
- Updating and developing responsive and blog website
- Ensuring high quality on all of their web platforms
- Constantly seeking to learn new technologies and keeping up to date with market developments
- Developing all responsive cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Working closely with the development team and ensuring all features are developed on time
If you're a Front End Developer who's skilled in React.js and keen to learn new skills, please apply now!