Front End Developer (React.js)
The City, City (EC4)
Front End Web
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Location: Bank, London City
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
As the Front End Developer you will be a critical member of a small yet growing team. Performance features and reliability will be at the forefront of your work while improving the overall user experience for a very friendly and passionate Tech start-up with a rooftop terrace in the heart of London City.
You should have experience working with React.js and take a test-driven approach (TDD) to
Front End Developer responsibilities:
- Build and improve the customer facing React.js web application.
- Drive improvements within their technology stack and software development processes.
- Establish front-end patterns and practices that ensure accessible and performant digital products.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to scale and evolve the design system.
- Build simple and elegant interfaces, while refactoring the codebase to make it more modular and robust.
- Help to make decisions about front-end technologies, to make sure the team stays productive as the front-end stack evolves.
If you're a Front End Developer, skilled in React and keen to find out more, please apply now!