Front End Developer (React/Redux)
Grays Inn, Central London / West End (WC1
Front End Web
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Front End Developer you'll be joining a young, dynamic tech business, which specialises in developing big–data analytics and artificial-intelligence algorithms based on behavioural-finance analysis. Backed by well-known investors and advisors in this field, they are expanding rapidly and scaling its proprietary machine learning algorithms.
What are the technical requirements?
- Proficient experience deploying applications to a cloud provider (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Having taken code from development into production.
- Experience with RESTful API's
Front End Developer benefits:
- Flexible/Remote working when required.
- Training on new technologies
- Paid sick leave
- Pension scheme (nest pensions)
- Paid monthly company events
- Free fruit and snacks
- Free weekly Pizza nights
- Cycle to work scheme
What will you be doing as the Front End Developer?
- They are rebuilding their entire stack and are open to using the best tools for the job. They're a small team with big plans and enjoy a flat hierarchy where all ideas are heard.
- Their tech stack at the moment includes React, Terraform, R, Java, Python, Bash and MySQL but are open to using the best tools for the job in hand so this is a great opportunity for you to chose newer technology to use.
- You’ll help turn research ideas into a living breathing trading platform. This will involve data wrangling with Web/RESTful Services. You’ll help write interfaces to process real time prices, execute trades and perform trade reconciliation.
- You’ll cross the boundaries between Development and Ops (DevOps) and will find yourself learning new things.
If you're a Front End Developer who's keen to find out more, please apply now!